- 9 January 2019 – 20 March 2019 – A training in paneurhythmy for beginners. The course starts on 10 October 2018 and ends on 20 March 2019. The schedule for 2018 and 2019 is available here. The classes will take place on Wednesdays (7:30 am and 19:00) at the Ananda Yoga Studio hall (16 Leonardo da Vinci Str), in Plovdiv. Each training lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes and takes place indoors. Participants get to know the text, music and movements of each paneurythmic exercise. Paneurythmics consists of three parts, the first being the longest with 28 exercises. Each session covers the three components of paneurythmic exercises: music, poetic text and movements.
- 10 January 2019 – 2 May 2019 – A training in paneurhythmics for children. The course starts on 11 October 2018 and ends on 2 May 2019. The course is suitable for children aged 14 max and is accompanied by live music. It will take place at the Sacral Body Architecture Hall (20 Kavala Str), Plovdiv. Host: Maria Atanassova, a paneurhythmy teacher. The classes will take place on Thursdays (at 17.00 and at 18.00).
- 27 March 2019 – 18 September 2019 – Paneurhythmy training course for beginners. The course starts on 27th of March, 2019, and ends on 18th of September, 2019. The classes will take place on Wednesdays at 7:15 pm at the Ananda Yoga Studio hall (16 Leonardo da Vinci Str), in Plovdiv. Instructor is Elena Miteva, a freelance translator and teacher in English. She uses in her teaching both the methods of the Sun Pedagogy, whose native country is Bulgaria, and Waldorf Education, which was created in Western Europe.
- 31 March 2019; 29 September 2019; 6 October 2019 – Training workshops “Everyman’s Paneurhythmy” at Plovdiv Culture Institute. Svetla Baltova, a doctor and holistic therapist, will be the host. She graduated in medicine in Plovdiv, and has worked as a cardiology and rheumatology specialist. In recent years, she has been practicing holistic medicine, including alternative medicine, Dr Bach flower essences therapy, astropsychology. She teaches paneurhythmy in Bulgaria and around the world as a healing practice that affects the overall state of a person: emotional, mental and physical.
- 6 April 2019; 4 May 2019; 8 June 2019; 14 July 2019; 5 October 2019 – “The Songs of Paneurhythmy”, music laboratories..
- 2 May 2019 – Children’s Lab, “Fairy Tale Paneurhythmy”. Vienna Pavilion in the King Simeon Garden, Plovdiv.
- 24 May 2019 – flashmob, open public spaces. Locations: Plovdiv’s City Hall square; Military Club square; King Simeon Garden; Old Town; Hill of Youth, Bunardzhika; various parks in residential areas.
- 25 May 2019 – Interactive spectacle – concert, Ancient Theatre, Plovdiv. The project’s capstone will be led by Yordan Kamdzhalov. The show will merge chamber music, choral music and Bulgaria Sings – the three formats of “Music Laboratory for the Man”, created by Mr Kamdzhalov. The show will also feature a concert component, set to the music and text of paneurhythmics’ second strand, based on Bulgarian rhythms and motifs.
- 8 June 2019 – Training and seminar, “Empathy and Paneurhythmy – Partner Relationships”, a music workshop. Saedinenie Hall at the Plovdiv Regional Museum of History.